Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in search engines, making it more findable and closer to the top of the list of results.
- Website Search Engine Optimization is an essential component of online success – a website will not rank well unless it "speaks the same language" as search engines.
- Rankings change every day, requiring constant vigilance and tweaking.
- Maintaining high ranking is an on-going process requiring competent adjustment.
Can your prospects find you on search engine sites like Google?
- Are you looking to increase the traffic flow to your website?
A concise and well-designed website is an excellent means of directing customers to your products and services, but a website standing alone on the Internet is like a billboard in the middle of the desert, miles from any highway.
In order for your prospective clients to find your website, your space on the web must be well organized and developed in such a way that the major search engines can find, identify and categorize your site. Then you want to drive more traffic, preferably your most likely new customers, to see what you have to offer.
At Emmatt Digital Solutions Inc., our Internet development professionals are experts at optimizing new and existing sites and helping them show up most effectively in search engine rankings. With our experience helping you, you'll have your proverbial billboard placed right alongside the busiest and most profitable stretch of the biggest electronic freeway!
Some of our services to direct prospective clients to your site include:
- Keyword density and weight streamlining
- Well-chosen keywords are important, but using them inside your most important pages is key.
- Identification of relevant linking opportunities
- The more popular your page is with your industry peers and partners, the greater your Internet exposure will be.
- Portal and landing page development geared to attract as many interested parties as possible
- Page content optimization
- A well-organized and edited website will not only maintain customer interest, but will be easier for search engines to catalogue.
- Search engine submission services
- Spreading the word to the most popular directories and indexing sites will give your site a boost in traffic.
Competitive Website Analysis
How do you stack up against your competition? You need to know!
- The best way to stay ahead of your competition on the web is to know where they rank, and what phrases they are optimizing for.
- Emmatt offers a competitive website analysis service that compares your site to your top competitors.
Monthly adjustments are made to your site to improve your ranking compared to your competitors.
Want to learn more about how Emmatt Digital Solutions Inc. can help drive more traffic to your website? Contact us today for a free consultation.